Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Glenville Queen Diner - Glenville, NY (part 2)

We love the Glenville Queen!

It's one of our favorite diners so when we took our nephew to see the Rise of the Guardian movie last Sunday night we decided to stop off afterwards for some desert. 

For my complete first review of the Glenville Queen ...please click here.

We ordered one large strawberry ice cream with whip creme, the same cinnamon horns from the last review (sorry no pic this time) and a piece of coconut creme pie. 


When we arrived at the diner a large party of about 12 people had just walked in right in front of us. We were all standing around waiting for a table and I noticed that there was only one piece of coconut creme pie left in the case. 

I was joking around about how that was the only thing I had been talking about all night...how I really wanted that pie. The hostess over heard me and she took the piece of pie out of the case and set it aside for me! I thought that was so fantastic!!




Our service was fast and the waitress was very friendly. Overall we had an excellent time and the whole bill came to $12.00 including coffee.

Again, I would rate this diner a 5 out of 5. (5 being the best and 1 being the worst)

heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment